> Iheartmydress: A Little Lonely without TopShop?

"Fashion fades, style is eternal". Yves Saint Laurent

Thursday 19 May 2011

A Little Lonely without TopShop?

Once upon a time...
On a brief visit back to the most beautiful coastal stretch in Australia (you know what I am talking about), I learnt that my friend Ruth had made that ever exciting decision to move to London for a year or two. Me being me, I became SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED that I thought it was necessary to put together 'Ruth's List' of all the must-see/eat/shop places in London, the UK and Europe. These are the places that have never failed to fill me with happiness. I created 'Ruth's List' in July 2009 but the best things in life are often timeless or grow and age with you. SO let me share some of these with you now! I will start with the best:

Topshop
My all time Favourite Store is what dreams are made of. That is if you dream of all-round, up-to-date, affordable fashion that is freaking amazing. Lets be honest, we don’t all have Blake Lively’s bank balance, so if you want to wear the hottest London styles, for a reasonable price, hit up TopShop.
The best store by far is Oxford Circus. Yes it is definitely worth facing the elbows, umbrella’s and foot stomping crowds to get in there. Once you're in, you're in until closing. They even have an EAT in there. There is absolutely no reason to EVER leave. (Unless your impatient but lovely boyfriend bugs you enough.)



For all my lovely Aussies out there they also have an amazing online store www.topshop.co.uk for all you lovers that want the happiness of TopShop in the heat of AUSTRALIA. AND Australian postage is only 5-8 Working Days and only £9.00. ! What wouldn't you do to look like this everyday...
The newest trend is Straight From the Orient and consists of wide legged Trousers, intricate prints, florals and wooden block heels. I am loving the floral headpieces paired with a tight up-do.

Then there is the new Urban Traveller range, which reminds me of one of my besties Michelle. This free-spirited, festival ready, effortlessly beautiful. Inspired by exotic places all over the world, this range is perfect for Summer Festivals in Europe or Splendour In The Grass in Australia.

Its probably important to mention the best thing about TopShop is their Boutique section! They stock vintage inspired brands, and styles from all walks of life. They even have a range of real vintage one-off pieces that you can find absolute Gem's in. They stock the most beautiful vintage style handbags that I have only seen in the Oxford Street Store - OMG - They are AMAZING! I have had one for 2 years now and I have used it to death so it's time I reinvested!

Topshop also stock Barry M The Most Colourful Name in Cosmetics! Their nail polish rocks my world! Everything from colour to finish is just PERRRFECT. They are such a steal starting at £2.50 - £3.00. It really is the budgeters answer to MAC makeup - and we all love Mac makeup.

Since the royal wedding cork platform heels are the hottest thing to own. (Thanks Kate) These are my favourite of TopShop's range. ONLY £52 so only $79 when converted to Australia. They could be the best investment you've ever made!

Ok, I have a confession to make! Ruth's List wasn't this detailed - I got a bit carried away! Next time, I will keep each store/eatery/place short and sweet and let you know about the other advise I have given to those impending, free spirited, travelers out there!

Until then, Lots of Love

Sandy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment